Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic that was on 64% battery life, died completely. When pressing the left button, screen popped up with 0% battery. So i put it on charge and left it for 2 hours. When i got back to my watch it was still on 0%. Checked on all the forums for help, did the reset. It then switched on with 6% battery life. So i opened app on my phone to sync and check if it will start charging. On one of the forums it suggested to clear the data and restore to factory settings. Did that and then watch died again. Still not charging. I havent had any problem with my Ionic since this week. Few days ago it wouldn't change screen away from wallet syncing notification. I don’t even use the wallet on my watch. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Yeah, that wouldnt shock me.  Ive given up on it.  Time to move on to something else,  unfortunately.

Best Answer
Absolutely

Since the update this has happened.

And they just apologise and told me they can't cater for everyone's
request. So in other words they caused my device to be dead due their
update and oh well your warranty policy has expired...nothing you can do

Ridiculous.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Both mine and my husbands had done the same exact thing....it’s a shame they can still create items and think that people will buy them after this happening....this is just a classic case of ‘planned obsolescence’ and if they lose enough customers maybe they’ll understand why and try to then remedy the problem....several hundreds of dollars out the window. I’ve lost any respect towards them that I used to have.

Best Answer

"Planned obsolescence"- seems that way- And right before the beginning of the holiday season, with a new line of products to move.....Hmmmmm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, no excuse to go from working perfectly, never having an issue to brick in 12 hrs.  Thanks, Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes