Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not recognising leap year

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday, instead of showing the date as 29 Feb, it showed 1 March. Still not fixed today (1 March) - it showed 2 March. Anyone else have this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Has it synced lately?  It gets date (and time) from sync device each time it syncs.  If it hasn't synced since the 28th, maybe it doesn't realize leap year.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try to do a force sync on your phone app because it should pick up the date from your phone. Just make sure its the correct date.

My phone was slow changing this morning for some reason. It said it had billed me for the month but I had 0 minutes left. It took a good 30 minutes before it showed correctly

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, the first thing I did was sync it - I do that every day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Belated thanks to Johnny and Wendy.

I tried everything I could, including a shutdown/restart. Then a factory reset. That fixed it!

That was followed by some hours of frustration as the OS was updated to 27.70.7.14. Unexpectedly very different, features moved or apparently missing. I've now pushed through the learning curve & all is well.

Best Answer
0 Votes