Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing and not showing stored data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my ionic a year ago, at the beginning everything was ok, it worked great and my phone is a One Plus 3 so don't come back telling me that is an unsupported phone or something like that... In 2018, it was a bug and since that time in history the ionic does not sync unless:

1 - Uninstall the app

2 - Restart the phone

3 - Install the app (and possibly restart the ionic)

And it's only going to work while the phone is in the same network that the app was installed.

Apps notifications are going to stop working 2-3 days after

Once stop syncing the only solution is the one mentioned before... Also tried:

1 - Turning on and off the Bluetooth on my phone -

2 - Factory reset

And I'm still having the same problem...

Also... on the ionic, the information about the sleep ... is the same value since 3 months ago and it's showing 0 weekly exercises when that is not the number. 

So any solution to my problem(s)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @scorpion14. Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've tried and for taking the time to share your experience with Ionic and One Plus 3. 

Sorry to hear about what you're experiencing with your Ionic and the mobile device. Currently, your One Plus 3 isn't listed as a supported device. There are some users that are able to sync their watches with these devices but it doesn't always sync because they haven't been tested by our team. Fitbit is continuously testing new devices and adding them to the list.

I would recommend to follow this syncing troubleshooting but I can't confirm that this will work because it's not a supported device. 

Regarding your Ionic showing the same sleep information, please try restarting it once again and check it. If you're still getting the same, provide me with a picture of what you're seeing in it. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes