Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my Ionic stopped automatic syncing.  I tried resets, disconnects with the app and searching the site for a fix that will work.  Now I notice it isn't even keeping time and loses approximately one hour every 12 hours.

I bought this device in February od 2017 and paid top dollar right before they dropped the price.  Any ideas?  How does one say extremely disappointed in French?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried talking to support?

Best Answer

Yes and they could not get it to work an they are sending a new unit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't believe it.  The link for the replacement will not work.  A circle of bouncing dots opens and that is all I get!  WOW!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Velocityman, it's nice to see you around! Sorry to hear about the syncing issues you've been having with your Fitbit Ionic. 

It's great to know that you got in touch with our Customer Support Team. If the link you were sent for the replacement is not working, please reply back to the last email you got from our team and they'll be more than glad to further assist you. 

Thanks for your help @SunsetRunner! 

Ping me out if you need anything else! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes