Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic not synicing 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply @transangge! Have you made sure that there are no other Bluetooth devices plugged with your phone? If so, please disconnect them from your phone and try to sync your Ionic again. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

What phone are you trying to sync to? Try the suggestions in THIS Help Article on Syncing difficulties

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey @transangge, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Beside the troubleshooting that @NellyG posted above, I'd like you to tell me which phone model are you using, is it a compatible device? In the meantime, I'd like you to also tell me, have you tried to sync with a computer or maybe another compatible device? 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The cell is a samsung 8
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @transangge! The Samsung Galaxy S8 is a compatible device, so you should not have syncing issues. Let me ask you this, have you tried to sync with a computer? 

Give it a try and let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic is not syncing to my Samsung s8. It 6 days already

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a computer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @transangge! Have you made sure that there are no other Bluetooth devices plugged with your phone? If so, please disconnect them from your phone and try to sync your Ionic again. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a dexcom device which can not be disconnected. It is for my diabetes!!

now what???

Best Answer
0 Votes