Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will iPhone 11 be compatible?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got an iPhone 11

fitbit don’t sync no more

when will Fitbit support iPhone 11

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Golfvall224 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for mentioning the phone you're using. 

Currently, I don't have information about when this phone will be added to the compatible devices. However, Fitbit is always testing phones that could be added and updating the list. I would like you to keep an eye on this article that contains the compatible phones

I've seen that some users are able to sync even when the phone isn't listed as compatible, you may want to try this syncing troubleshooting

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yes please work on getting it it’s compatible with the new iPhone 11 ASAP I do like my Fitbit but I will certainly change to another device soon unless you guys can keep up with the technology thank you

Best Answer

Hi,

I think something is misleading here, you have stated in your message that you cannot say when the iPhone 11 will be added as compatible and to check the list of compatible phones. It states that the iPhone 11 is compatible in the list.

This is not the case, the Versa 2 constantly loses blue tooth connection and rarely obtains phone notifications due to this issue. I purchased this watch on the grounds it would work when I upgraded. Do you have a fix as yet or do we have rights to return as this is poor, had I have known I would have paid the extra for the Apple Watch. 

Such a shame as I like the watch but cannot currently recommend.

Please update us ASAP.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versa does not sync with my iPhone 11 Pro!  😢

Will it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Alta and the Bluetooth sync is very very poor. I need to turn Bluetooth on/off every day to get it to sync.  Notifications don’t  transfer either ... presumable bc the Bluetooth isn’t syncing. Using iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Best Answer

Mine works perfectly now. Get on to the tech support number, they’re really good. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've moved on from the fitbit.  not worth the aggravation.  Being able to get accurate information regarding my workouts and making sure my fitbit was communicating properly with my phone are very important since my workouts are tied into work benefits which equal $$$$. bye-bye!

Best Answer
0 Votes