Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was having problems pairing my phone, so I did the update and it still wouldn't work.  I then unpaired my fitbit from the app and now I can't add the fitbit to my app.  I have a Huwaei Mate phone.  I know that my phone is not on the list of phones that are compatible, but I never had an issue of it working before.  I have tried turning off my bluetooth and turning it back on, cleared my cache, and rebooted my phone, but it still can't find the fitbit.  Does anybody have any advice?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@rebel46 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that you're syncing your Ionic with Huawei Mate phone. 

I appreciate the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes