Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not tracking BPM

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My BPM is not working, everything else is. What can i do?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Can you be more specific than "not working"?

Is it giving unreasonable numbers, is it not displaying on your tracker, or on your phone app?

Is anything displaying where you would expect the heart rate to be?

If it is not displayed on the tracker, is heart rate displayed on the heart rate graph on app, particularly on fitbit.com app?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi, it is on my watch.not displaying anything.

@JohnnyRow wrote:

Can you be more specific than "not working"?

Is it giving unreasonable numbers, is it not displaying on your tracker, or on your phone app?

Is anything displaying where you would expect the heart rate to be?

If it is not displayed on the tracker, is heart rate displayed on the heart rate graph on app, particularly on fitbit.com app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@freckles8660 wrote:

hi, it is on my watch.not displaying anything. 

If you go to the settings app on the ionic and and scroll to "heart rate" is it turned on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome aboard @freckles8660! I'd like you to confirm on your Ionic itself that the heart rate monitor is ON as @Gregerator suggested you. If it is, but you still getting only this "--" instead of your heart rate readings, please try to restart your Ionic. Just follow the instructions in this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? .

Thanks for your help @JohnnyRow!

Let me know how it goes!

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. My heart rate monitor is on but not showing bpm on ionic or app. How do I fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes