Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not working correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have got an interesting situation happening. While sitting at my desk yesterday evening, My Ionic vibrated showing that I have done 10 000 steps, where I know that I have not done so many. Before I went to sleep I do a Manual sync to check my days activities and found that I had done over 28 000 steps, walked 20km, climbed 22 floors, over 4500 cals burned and exercised for 271 minutes.

This morning when I woke up I decided to check again and the battery was flat. Last night it was at 80% full. Recharged the battery and did a sync. I must have had a crazy night. Walked over 15 000 step, 11km, exercised for 155 minutes all while sleeping. After the watch had recharged and I placed it on my arm, nothing is working except for the time. I restart the watch and still nothing works, no steps, no heart rate, etc.

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Just done a factory reset - now the watch is completely stuffed. The fitbit logo just flashed continuously on and off. Did a bit of reading about the logo flashing and up till now everybody had to have their watch replaced. Unfortunately my watch is already out of warranty so I have to purchase a new one and here in South Africa it is expensive. After reading about all the issues that the people were having with this product and support. Going to have a look at different products and different suppliers..

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit ionic has just stopped working.

All I get know is the fitbit logo that stays on for about 15 seconds before briefly disappearing only to start this cycle again and it just repeats itself.

I have spent hundreds of pounds buying various fitbits and they all pack in after about a year or so.

i have decided not to waste my money buying another one.

Best Answer
0 Votes