Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic only tracking sleep after midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband got his Fitbit Ionic last weekend.  It only tracks his sleep after midnight.  He goes to bed at 9pm and sometimes naps during the day and at no time is his sleep tracked until after midnight and it logs 2-3 hours.  I would think if it is sensitivity or not worn tight enough it wouldn’t track at all.  My charge 2 always tracks mine just fine.

I contacted support - no resolution.  We’ve restarted, shut down, everything suggested and nothing works.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?  Has there been any other possible resolutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! Thanks for contacting customer support regarding this situation and thanks for performing those troubleshooting steps.

This is strange. I'd recommend checking the sleep sensitivity settings: 

• Normal setting counts significant movements as being awake (such as rolling over) and is appropriate for most users.
  • Sensitive setting will cause your device to record nearly all movements as time spent restless or awake. 

The sensitive mode could be more useful. Check this helpful article to get the steps to change this. 

Also, if this keeps happening you could contact customer support once again (following up the case you already have with them) to inform about this. I'm sure they could help you out further if this continuous. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes