Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic quit syncing and iPhone can't find bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Ionic for about a  month how and everything has been great.  Suddenly this morning it quit syncing to my iPhone.  I read on another discussion to "forget" the device on bluetooth and then add it back.  Well, now my phone won't find my ionic so that I can add it back.  Anyone know what to do??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had to restart my phone and the ionic, and it spontaneously started working again.  Sorry I don't have a definitive fix for others, but mine has started working again.  My phone is older and running out of memory and seems to be a little glitchy with a few of my apps and such.  So it may have been a phone problem and not an ionic problem.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Why not open a chat session with support and do what the official support technician / enggr tells you ?

Here is the support link help.fitbit.com and open a chat window. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get it to work? I am

having the same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have the new iphone they basically said sorry its not compatible and the told me to restart ionic

@Slamandr wrote:

Did you get it to work? I am

having the same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to restart my phone and the ionic, and it spontaneously started working again.  Sorry I don't have a definitive fix for others, but mine has started working again.  My phone is older and running out of memory and seems to be a little glitchy with a few of my apps and such.  So it may have been a phone problem and not an ionic problem.  

Best Answer
I also restarted my iPhone after the ionic was updated and now it is synced. The phone’s Bluetooth found the ionic after I ran factory reset on the Fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You just need to restart the ionic!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve tried this multiple times. It is not working like it should...
Best Answer

If this does not work then maybe like me your problem is maybe simply because another of your device is connected to your ionic device via Bluetooth, like a tablet. It seems the ionic can only take one connection at a time and once connected to a device does not show available to others.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The servers are down today. People may expierence syncing issues.
“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer

Thank you for the info - it is however an annoying and disappointing. I've had my charge 2 for quite sometime and never had in issue with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes