Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi ? thank you for the response, I did send you this message but have heard nothing further from you.

I, have tried basically everything you have suggested with no luck.

I am just unable to get further than the download stage. Installation just does not complete.

I'm attaching a pic of the problem in resetting the watch and the message, unable to go back and re-syncs / clear etc.

751D9771-2DFF-46AB-80FE-3E383CA0517A.jpeg

From this point on, I cannot re-synch or do anything with the watch! The App requires that the watch now be loaded, but of course that cannot be done 🤦‍:male_sign:

The ionic was working perfectly until  few days ago when the watch itself stopped showing data. Everything was however still being recorded on the App.

I did send an e mail to help desk and was told to do a full reset. Tried a dozen times now and the same message always appears. Tried proceeding with the reload (download seems to complete ok) but failed at installation each time. All that shows on the watch face is the flashing Fitbit blue logo.

Hope someone can help as I have very little faith in sending the watch in for repair at the local agents?

regards Dave.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Cloudhopper, welcome to the community.

Have you tried going into you phones Bluetooth settings and unpairing the Ionic in there? Have you also gone into the fitbit app and removed the Ionic from your account? After that, give the setup process another go. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
Thank you for the response I will give it a go 👍🏻

Sent from Dave Shear
Best Answer
0 Votes