Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic's feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

it's the first time using FITBIT IONIC and the last.  and it took me 02 nights and one day to and fro my work place and supplier, even tiki.vn ( report feedback 48 hrs but nothing) . Trying different mobile phones to setting up, and the last hope on new changed IONIC is gone away. Too much patient on it, when it comes up 100% and waiting for more than 4 hours then disconnect automatically. it starts another process from updating 0% to 100%. i decided to return product to supplier after they advise wait for other two days causing of updating firmware 's issue.  as a customer, we pay for our needs but it makes our life become worse. time, money and unhappy. 

No ones spend money and waste time to get a such unhappy product.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@VinhLam It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

I truly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and comments, these helps us to continue improving our services and watches. Rest assure that your voice is being heard. We're actively reviewing your responses and providing feedback to our team to enhance your Fitbit experience.

Hope you could give us another opportunity in the future. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank @SilviaFitbit , it had been solved. 

Best Answer

@VinhLam Thanks for getting back. I'm glad to hear that you got it working. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes