Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic's feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was one of the earliest adopters to fitbit when it introduced fitbit charge HR and I was excited with it. Eventually, the quality of the product sucked big time and I moved to Garmin and I loved it there.

And, when my garmin broke (even though they offered a free replacement), I wanted to give fitbit another try (this time got my wife and my mon into this).

Man, WHAT A MISTAKE!

I got a fitbit ionic and in 2 years, it stopped working and the support team was "gracious" enough to offer me 25% off (which btw was just the offer they had going!). My wife's branded fitbit strap pin broke when she tried removing it and now that is a bummer. This is going to be my last day with this stupid fitbit products! I have spent close to 700$ so far and got a lifecycle of 3 years! Can you believe it?

I know there are fitbit fans out here. Good luck to you guys. This is by no means to judge anyones decision. But, just sharing my experience and say it was not worth it!!!!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@yogiRam Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback for Ionic. This helps us to continue improving our services offered, be sure that your feedback hasn't been unnoticed. 

Our Support team reviews each case individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty. If you have any questions about the option give, please reply back to the case that you have. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI, there was no case mails I got to reply back to. Anyways, I think the point is, if one of the device fails within 2 years, we can give the benefit of doubt.

But, when you have fitbit charge HR, fitbit ionic and a fitbit versa all failing in 2 years time frame, it makes me doubt the quality of the products from fitbit and the intention behind the flimsy "1 year warranty"!

I dont want to waste my time responding to these response for protocol sake. I will just make sure none of my family and friends ever buy your products again. Not a threat but my way of acting on fitbit's worst quality control!

Best Answer
0 Votes