Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic's screen faded when out side

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About two weeks ago, my Fitbit icon display started acting up. It would be really faded, more so when I was outside. I have had the Fitbit for at least 2 years and it is my second ionic. I would even put mt hand by the screen thinking it was the sun, but there was no help. I when this happened I would also try to use the buttons and it would either show the time or go black and when the time was shown it was really faded. Then a couple of days later the ionic was stuck on the logo screen. I could press the button and the logo would go away but it would be a black screen. So I tried to do the hardware reset and it did nothing. I let the watch sit for a week with no use. Then charged it and tried it again, yesterday. It seemed to work again however, the fading issue was still present. I thought maybe the battery was dying. I was just getting on to look to see if the batteries could be replaced and noticed that there was another firmware update. I hope the firmware update fixes the issue! I do not want to buy another ionic.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Lifeisgreatwith Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. I see where you're coming from. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you've had your Ionic for 2 years. I would like you to let me know if after updating your Ionic to the latest firmware version, the screen started working. If not, I can create a case with our Support team. 

Let me know the outcome. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes