Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen is projecting lines throughout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen seems to be glitching out. Went to sleep the other night it was working fine and when I woke up the next morning the screen was projecting green and lines throughout. My fit bit is new from Christmas pretty disappointed to see this happens to many others too 😞 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Try a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Ncole10, it's nice to see you here! I'd recommend performing a restart on your Ionic as my friend @SunsetRunner advised you. 

If the issue persists, please attach us a picture showing how the screen looks like so I can go from there. Woman Wink

We hope to hear good news after you try the restart. Keep us in the loop! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I have restarted multiple times. I have also waited for battery to completely drain to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
[image1.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your picture is not showing.  In any event, it's now time to try a Factory Reset by swiping left to Settings and then About and then Factory Reset.  That will return the tracker to the way it was when you unboxed it and you will be given step by step instructions on setting it up again.

Best Answer
The problem is still occurring unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

I have the same problem! Restarting didn’t help, tr

One variation of the problematic screensOne variation of the problematic screensNormal screenNormal screen

I have a Fitbit Ionic since January 2018. It’s my 4th now, during my warranty of 2 years. I hope this one lasts much longer. Updates are dangerous!
Best Answer

I also tries new clock faces without success.

Sometimes I see a normal screen, sometimes I see a black screen with some blue shining borders. Sometimes my screen flickers. Sometimes my screen starts normal but it  fades away after some seconds to become black with a white boll in the middle. 

Maybe it can be interesting to know that we have, I think, the same issues. I have my Ionic since the middle of January ‘18, I think.

I also made a short video of it. 

I have a Fitbit Ionic since January 2018. It’s my 4th now, during my warranty of 2 years. I hope this one lasts much longer. Updates are dangerous!
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you haven't already, you might want to try a Factory Reset by swiping left to Settings if you can see it and then touch About and then touch Factory Reset. Returns the watch to original unboxed condition. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back and sharing more details about the issue @Ncole10 and @Frodo007. I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen both of you are already in touch with our Support Team. Please keep an eye on your inbox for next steps on this matter. Robot Very Happy 

If there's any questions present, please let @SunsetRunner or me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer