Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having read a large number of threads, and made sure it's charged and done some factory resets (I'm sure I'll get the standard "have you tried this / cleaned the usb cable" answer, the screen seems to have broken.

It's been interesting to read the (now closed!) threads where many many people have started seeing patterns with fitbits bought in 2017/2018 and now failing just after the warranty period.  There does seem to be some sort of systemic issue with these devices.

Mine was nicely charged last night after being used that day, put back on before going to bed (all fine) and woke up to a totally non-responsive screen.

It still syncs (done some steps).

The vibration still kicks in when pushing buttons.

But refuses to show anything but a fully illuminated screen (when you reset or when you try and display something).20190601_093730.jpg  

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It’s a very sad situation, my ionic is also now bricked itself.  I was trying to do a factory reset because it was shutting itself done randomly 4-5 times a day. It never completed the factory reset, it now only shows a red triangle with an exclamation mark in it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes