Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic settings gone from watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

ionic settings option gone from my watch can reset as having issues, my watch is vibrating but nothing is coming up on watch even with phone in pocket, looked for settings options and its gone from my phone cant reset watch 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Hi

There's a different way to  restart the tracker:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze or Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Hope it helps

Best Answer

Even I have the same problem cannot see settings, starva and other apps (only one left swipe I can do and after nothing is available)

cannot restart the ionic as having issue 

please help ASAP 

Best Answer

Hi @Sarava

When not able to restart the ionic as mentioned in the fitbit article: How do I restart the tracker? The support team can be contacted from the official contact page.

* Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

From the help article:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze or Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.
Best Answer

@Poshey @Sarava Were you two able to restart the Ionic with these instructions?

After the restart, were you able to successfully sync your info? If not, I recommend following the steps here. Let me know if you get stuck at any particular step in the process.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

*fingers crossed*

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ionic had an update on Fitbit app. Now the ionic is stuck on the Fitbit icon screen. How do I shut the watch down when the buttons don’t work and I’m unable to access the settings screen on my watch?

Best Answer

Please help mine too 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you figure it out mine is doing this too ugh 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you hold the lower right button and the left button, the Fitbit icon turns green. Wait and it will reset. I was then able to update and my Fitbit ionic works great. 

Best Answer
  1. @FitbitCommunity
    3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

If you need additional help contact Customer Support.

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS Cellular Nike , Ionic (Retired), Charge 2 (Retired), One (Retired)| Left the FitBit ecosystem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

These directions don’t work when the watch screen is frozen. Also it’s confusing when you say press the bottom buttons. On the ionic there is one button on the left side and two buttons on the right. The left button and the lower right button must be held until the Fitbit icon is green/blue. Mine was frozen and white until I used my solution. 

Best Answer

Ssme Issue fitbit team

please help with fix

it seems auto detect of sports or exercise has also hit s glitch on this update. It no longer works

Best Answer

Thank you very much, it worked like a charm!

Best Answer

facing the same problem , watch is not switching on anymore , just have sometimes the fitbit logo

Best Answer
0 Votes

i tried everything and nothing is working to reset.  i have a marathon next week that i need my watch for. button reset as per fitbit support page does not work. screen completely unresponsive. no update needed. please urgently help me!  i really wish i never bought the fitbit to be honest.

Best Answer
To reset your watch press the single button on the left while pressing the
lower button on the right. The Fitbit icon turns on and should show the
color scrolling right to left. It should come back on.
Best Answer
0 Votes
İt doesn't work....

Sent from my HUAWEI P20 Pro on Three.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I reset up my Ionic after it has been reset to Factory Settings.

No matter which buttons I press on the watch it is not showing any display.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You should set up as new watch so use the Fitbit app

Sent from my HUAWEI P20 Pro on Three.
Best Answer
0 Votes