Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic showing Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As title, 

It wont let me reset, wont let me factory reset, wont let me turn it off.

I've waited for the battery goes flat, recharge and still it keeps showing the fitibit logo and nothing else happens.

Is this watch dead and i can do nothing about it?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Community @TommyW. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried and the details mentioned. 

Your Fitbit Ionic is showing you the Fitbit logo because it's not paired to your account anymore. First, I would like you to make sure it's fully charged so it can be paired to your Fitbit account. After, your Ionic's display works properly try to set it up

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue - the screen is locked with the FitBit logo on it.  It doesn't allow you to reset, restart, move to a menu.  The watch is totally unresponsive.  I let the battery drain and have recharged it but to no avail - it is still locked with the display showing the FitBit logo.  

Every post or support article states that the remedy is to do something that the watch, in its' present state, doesn't allow.  I cannot get past this screen.  This is my second Ionic watch, and I think it may be time to move away from FitBit to a more reliable manufacturer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm charging the watch and it's still showing the fitbit logo. I don't even
know if it's fully charged at all.

Also even when I'm trying to pair it again, i can't even access the watch
menu.
Best Answer

I had the same problem when setting up my Ionic.  It appears that the update it was downloading got interrupted each time.  In the end I solved it by standing real close to my router.  The Ionic seems to have a very poor wifi reception.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Pressing 2 or 3 bottoms get me nowhere!

This ia very frustrating, the watch is useless after 3 months of usage!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @JEP_FB@TommyW@AugustoSeoane and @MCOLLIN. I appreciate the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry for the delayed reply @JEP_FB. Can you confirm that you're still experiencing this with your Ionic? I can create a case on your behalf with our Support team. 

Hey @TommyW. and @AugustoSeoane. Thanks for getting back. I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you and providing you with options. 

Thanks for sharing in the Forums how you got it resolved it @MCOLLIN

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Warranty does not work in Brazil. My Ionic is 6 months old and is dead!!! 

Fitbit answer:

Hello Augusto,

We appreciate you getting back to us and for the additional information you've provided relating to your warranty claim. 

Unfortunately we are not authorized to ship to the country you requested and we can't send you a replacement.

We are only able to ship replacement products to permanent addresses (business or residence) in countries where our products are sold directly by us or through authorized retailers. 

We appreciate your understanding. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us with any other questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Elmer and the Fitbit Team

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the details mentioned @AugustoSeoane. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate that you shared the reply that you got from our Support team. In this case, I would like you to reply back to the case that you already have created with our team and ask for further details. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes