Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic still bricked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic had a very inaccurate step count. The rep on the phone told me to factory reset it. I did. It asked me to update to OS 4.1. and the rep told me to let it do that. It took about 45 minutes, and after that, the touch screen froze and wouldn't work. About 3 hrs later, it started to reboot over and over again. I let the battery die, and recharged it. Still rebooting. I had it for about 1.5Yrs, and for the price, I'm not buying another! Here, to those who want to see my issue, a live stream:

https://youtu.be/OKpR2MfLATk

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

My Ionic doing the exact same thing anyone have any solutions as I'm give up on Fitbit not going to be buying an new one thats for sure tired having to deal with the them breaking or not tracking steps or heart rate accurately had issue with the serge thought I would give them one more shot with the Ionic O well sure there is a better fitness watch out there some were.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah, it’s sure annoying, hope that they come up with a fix.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me.  working fine up until Saturday morning, then the message came up on my fitbit app on my mobile that I needed to install a new firmware version

- I have turned fitbit on and off numerous times

- I have rebooted

- I have uninstalled

- I have placed mobile, laptop and fitbit next to router

- I have tried via bluetooth on mobile

.....they all result in the fitbit showing the logo and the message: 'to use Fitbit, download the app".  Makes no sense as app is on mobile and laptop.  During the process, the mobile succeeds in downloading the firmware, and it gets to most of the way through the installation bit....and then it shows the logo.

Looks to be a software problem- hope fitbit can sort it out otherwise I have a fitbit that cannot even be used as a watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes