Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped syncing - feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic stopped syncing this week.  This one is a replacement to the original.  Unfortunately it was outside warranty window.  I'm really thinking about switching to a Garmin.   Any thoughts?  Is Garmin watches better quality?  I'm just sick of replacing these watches because they go bad so quick.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have several and many are beyond 3 years

How are you charging it?

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery

Have you ever read the manual? The above is in there.

Ionic Manual  Its at the top of the page

If you do go to a new product learn about by reading the manual. You would be surprised as what they are capable of

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I have had Alta HR for my wife and I have Ionic for myself.   My wife's wrist bands kept braking to the point when it was costing more in all replaced ones than what the darn thing is worth.  Unfortunatelly, I also bought Ionic last year, because they were advertising you can swim with it only for it to go dead on me first time I swam this season.  So not even 18 months of life.  As far as I am concerned stay away from this junk.  I wish I had.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this summary and update. I personally think this is the essence - unfortunately 

Best Answer
0 Votes