Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped tracking steps and BPM

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic stopped tracking steps and BPM.  Worked fine on Friday

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Norris197007. Thanks for letting us know that your Ionic stopped tracking steps and BPM, 

I would recommend restarting your device: 

• Press and hold the back and bottom buttons for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release them.

Did you change your activities or exposed your device to the sun or water?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Basically title. My priorities are tracking sleep, HR, and steps/workouts. I need something that's more reliable than the defective Ionic model that could last 3 years. I love the long battery life and it is non-negotiable so sticking with Fitbit.

Got the first Ionic late 2017 which died six months later. The replacement lasted 2+ years which is not that bad but for some reason I don't like premium products that breakdown like this.

www.myaarpmedicare.com login

Best Answer
0 Votes

Basically title. My priorities are tracking sleep, HR, and steps/workouts. I need something that's more reliable than the defective Ionic model that could last 3 years. I love the long battery life and it is non-negotiable so sticking with Fitbit.

Got the first Ionic late 2017 which died six months later. The replacement lasted 2+ years which is not that bad but for some reason I don't like premium products that breakdown like this.

official website

Best Answer
0 Votes