Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

My iconic has stopped vibrating on all notifications, alarms, goals, on and off so everything. Tried resetting the app re-pairing Bluetooth and all other things that have been suggested. I've had the device since January 2020. Any other suggestions please. Thanks in advance. 👍🖖

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dsk930.

I am sorry to hear your Fitbit Ionic has stopped vibrating. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend confirming that "Do Not Disturb" and "Sleep Mode" are turned off on your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If the issue persists, please restart the watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device? For the complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Liliya

Thanks for the reply. I can confirm I don't have do not disturb on or sleep mode on. Also I have rebooted the Fitbit a few times since it has happened. I have tried lots of other things that people have recommended on the other community pages too but still nothing. Cheers 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Dsk930.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes