Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic didn't sync yesterdays steps.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic didn't sync all of yesterdays steps.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Greatphilsdead, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for your post. To better assist you and further investigate, can you please elaborate on this? Is your Ionic not syncing at all or only your steps from yesterday were not synced with your account? If you're having syncing difficulties with your device, please try the troubleshooting steps from our help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. If your steps were not synced, you can add them to your account manually following the steps that are specified on: How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Ricardo! Thanks for your reply. Yesterday I walked 8030 steps and had my phone with me which automatically synced. I then did a further 1970 steps without my phone, taking me to exactly 10000 steps and took my Fitbit watch off. This morning when I opened the app on my phone, yesterdays step count remained on 8030 and despite clicking sync now (with the watch on too) it remained on 8030. This makes me think I’ll have to sync my app every night before midnight which is very inconvenient and wasn’t necessary with my previous Fitbit (Surge.)
Hope you can help! Thanks again. Phil.
Best Answer
0 Votes