Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stuck @ calibration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've seen numerous posts on here about this happening but have not found any resolution, I've hard reset the device and done everything I've seen online, still nothing, is my ionic just done............?

it will not track steps or do anything anymore... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I noticed this morning in the app it says there's an update, I'm connected via Wi-Fi and I have my Bluetooth on 98% battery, maybe this new update will resolve the problem, if only the update would work, says cant finish, then wants to switch to Bluetooth. and still nothing, says it still cannot complete. Gets about a 1/4 way on the iconic then goes to update failed, try again over Wi-Fi which I do then goes back to failed, try again over Bluetooth.
I guess it's time to throw this worthless **ahem** in the garbage and by a real fitness device..... Garmin here I come!

All this started from the last update.................... **ahem**!

at least google has real engineers that can write code properly and maybe able to fix this **ahem**!

Best Answer

I'm already on the version it keeps saying I need to update too .... P . O . S!!

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the detailed information shared. I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

Since you've tried the recommended troubleshooting, I'd like to share your post with our Support team and they'll be happy to provide the available options. However, please let me know what you're seeing on your Fitbit Ionic display and if it's charging. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
It charges fine, it's always stuck on calibration, I've done all I can to
try and calibrate it, it just errors out, nothing works. If I use try
calibration later nothing will track, basically all it is now is a watch.

Thanks!
Mo
Best Answer
0 Votes