Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic suddenly dead

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

while bicycling it was working ok till first few kms. suddenly went off and wont turn on. tried factory reset(3 buttons) - nothing happens. tried charging for 2 hours, nothing happens. wont turn on, wont respond. 

any help would be appreciated. i have gone through the forum and tried everything .....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

You haven't mentioned trying a simple RESTART.  Do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

sorry i didnt mention , however i tried doing simple restart too for atleast 20 times by now:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @rahulganatra. Sorry for the delay in the reply. Thanks for your advice @SunsetRunner. 

Thanks for taking the time to post what you're experiencing. I appreciate the troubleshooting that you've performed. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email. 

I'll be around if any question arise. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did exactly the same!  Unfortunately my first Ionic had a screen failure after 8 months and FitBit sent me a replacement under warranty.  Now the replacement had died after only 8 months and FitBit will not replace it as the warranty does not restart when you get a replacement!  I hope yours is still under warranty and will be replaced!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately i bought in 2017 november from usa nd i live in india so maybe warranty is off

Best Answer
0 Votes

so finally i got the final response from support team and the bottomline is after 18 months of usage, my product is obviously out of warranty and because it is dead , i have to throw it away 🙂 . Great Product line

below is the official final response from fitbit team

Sun 4/21/2019 7:11 PM

Hello Rahul, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

We assist Fitbit customers by email or by a  call to the Customer Support line by providing known troubleshooting steps that will resolve the issue and if the issue persists, move on to checking warranty status.  As Fitbit trackers and watches are not repaired - the reason for the absence of physical service center locations wherein one can drop by and have the Fitbit checked/repaired. This is true in India, the US or in other countries where Fitbit products are sold. 

Your utmost understanding about this matter is highly appreciated.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

Sincerely,

Mae Elizabeth G. and the Fitbit Team

Best Answer
0 Votes