Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's already 2 months lasted when i post that sinchronization constantly crashing. Today is the same situation. Still crashing 🙂 what is wrong with fitbit company?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@AlexVln It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel in regards to the syncing issue that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, monitor your Ionic during the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I'll try

Best Answer

@AlexVln You are welcome. Keep me posted on the outcome.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I go through all troubleshooting steps mentioned but still the same problem after some time.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlexVln Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, help online helped me. It works now. The problem was that only
notifications syncing was crashing on my phone. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlexVln Thank you for getting back. I'm so glad to hear that our online team helped you to get the issue resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often.

Best Answer