Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic touch screen doesn't work properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

touch screen randomly choosing passcode to unlock. Touch 3 and 6 highlights then flashes thru random highlighted numbers and failing to unlock.

change passcode and unlock and it starts agin randomly highlighting unselected numbers.

cannot start activities unless I mashh screen for ages. same trying to stop activity.

have done a manual three button reset ... still not working.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @mikmak001.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to resolve them before contacting us.

Fitbit Pay lock settings allow you to choose between 

• Enabled: Each time you put your device on your wrist.
  • Enabled for Fitbit Pay: First time you make a payment after your put your device back on your wrist.

If you have set Enabled, you may want to try Enabled for Fitbit Pay. For more information, please visit this article.

Whether you continue having the same problem, I would recommend cleaning your Fitbit device's display with a soft, dry cloth and set it up as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1636499022959.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes