Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic touchscreen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iconic touch screen is not working. It also does not vibrate anymore or the alarms I have set do not work anymore. I cannot log my workout. Nothing works. I also tried factory reset and now it’s stuck on the Fitbit logo and will not do anything. I email Fitbit support and the response I got was they don’t provide email support anymore. It seem the customer service has gotten worse. I love my Fitbit but I am thinking of switching because you cannot get any proper answer from customer support on how to fix their own product other than telling you to get a new one. Can someone help me figure out what is going on with my ionic before I have to trash it.

thank you 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bewitchintoo, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon.

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes