Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't charge and experience with Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic watch has failed me once again! About 6 months ago, my watch died on me. Not only would it not charge but it would not even turn on. I received a replacement watch and was up and running again in no time. Just the other day, the same problem had occurred with my new replacement watch. I chatted with a fitbit representative and was told that my warranty had expired and would not be eligible for a replacement. After reading several complaints on the community board regarding the very same issues, it is quite obvious that there is an underlying problem with this particular watch. 

I have expressed my displeasure with the fitbit customer support and was offered a discount for another fitbit product. Now why would I purchase another product from fitbit when it has failed me twice before.

Just wondering if any other fitbit owners have had similar treatment.

Discouraged! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @brianb59.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with Fitbit Ionic and Customer Support. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit WarrantyI appreciate your understanding and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes