Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't connect to bluetooth!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Arghh!  I've wasted so much time over the past two days trying to sync my ionic.  It's lost it's bluetooth connection and is just not even discoverable on the list!  It won't even connect to my laptop via Bluetooth.  What's going on Fitbit?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@maureen.b It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I see where your frustration is coming from, I'll be happy to help you sort this out.

I would like you to confirm that you have tried this syncing troubleshooting. If your Ionic is still not syncing please let me know the phone model and OS installed on it. Also, let me know if you're getting any error message when trying to sync. 

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes. Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have tried everything you said. The app tells me it is looking for the device (Ionic),  The app tells me that it is unable to find any WiFi networks although I manually put all the information in 3 times. When I go to blue tooth on my phone it cannot find my Fitbit anywhere. This is very frustrating and has happened before when the battery runs out (I am not as good as I should be about using it) but this is truly rediculous. When I go in to set up a device it tells me I already have a device set up, but it just can't find it? I don't think the problem is me.

Best Answer

@Morleybear A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting, I see where your frustration is coming from and I'll be happy to help you sort this out. 

Your Fitbit app is showing that you already have a device set up because your Ionic is paired to your account even when it's not syncing. Since you have tried this syncing troubleshooting please let me know the phone model and OS installed. Once your watch syncs to your account, we'll take care of the Wi-Fi networks. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes