Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won’t connect to my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit ionic has overheated and now won’t connect to my phone I have tried 3 times to contact Fitbit about this and have been messed around I am very frustrated with the watch and the service 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fedup123456. I'm sorry to hear about your Ionic and thank you for your feedback.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updates or watchesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Fedup123456  a voluntary recall has been issued for the Ionic, so you won't be getting any help with your device. click to learn more

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fedup123456. I'm sorry to hear about your Ionic and thank you for your feedback.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updates or watchesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Best Answer