Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't get notifications after app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic won't get any notifications. My phones bluetooth works fine with other bt devices. I did all troubleshooting. I am ready to give up

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

When you said you tried troubleshooting, did you mean following the recommendations here:  https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1610/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3ATroubleshooting&p=ionic...

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I even had a rep. from fitbit try to help me but I had to restart my phone, like I had done before, and we lost communication. I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cristy05 @wtksk8r, it's great to see you in the Community Fitbit.

@Cristy05 I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving notifications on your Fitbit Ionic. Thanks for the time you spent by following our recommendations. I contacted the Customer Support about your case, they should get in touch with you to continue providing assistance as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

@wtksk8r Thanks for your support. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. We will be happy to help.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes