Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't hold the charge and it won't do anything

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a new Fitbit Ionic in February 2021 and now it won’t hold a full charge for more than 16 hours. I have been in touch with support for weeks about this, and they say they are “handling” it, but clearly they are not. How long does it take a company to review an issue and stand behind their product with a replacement? I’m getting the runaround here.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @HolisticKathy. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for the steps you've followed and for taking the time to provide your feedback. At this time, I was able to see that our Support Team is currently reviewing and working on your case. Regarding your question, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox since our team will get back to you with more information shortly. 

On a side note, please take into consideration that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @HolisticKathy. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for the steps you've followed and for taking the time to provide your feedback. At this time, I was able to see that our Support Team is currently reviewing and working on your case. Regarding your question, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox since our team will get back to you with more information shortly. 

On a side note, please take into consideration that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes