Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't start

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

past few days my Ionic does not start on screen i can see only the LOGO. i tried everything the community suggested without result. On the phone Bluetooth does not show IONIC, IONIC is not vibrating after restart and logo does not disappear.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MAIKEM.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend trying the following:

1. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app?

2. Remove your watch and any other device from the Bluetooth settings on your phone..

3. Reboot your phone.

4. Confirm the steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

5. Keep your watch connected to the charging cable. 

6. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.

7. Choose your watch from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all that before but yesterday evening it got unfortunately worse and Fitbit shut down completely and does not open anymore. 🙁
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @MAIKEM.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Since the issue persists, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes