Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won’t swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my ionic won’t swipe to turn on notifications. I have the Fitbit app on my iPhone 5s and I can’t see another way to turn on notifications. Thanks Michael 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mickharris, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. For a better understanding of the issue you're experiencing, can you please let me know if your Ionic display won't swipe at all or you just can't access to the Quick Settings menu? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Are you using a third-party clock face or a Fitbit original one? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Ionic.

Looking forward to your reply. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mickharris, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. For a better understanding of the issue you're experiencing, can you please let me know if your Ionic display won't swipe at all or you just can't access to the Quick Settings menu? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Are you using a third-party clock face or a Fitbit original one? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Ionic.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo. I reset my ionic and changed my left button settings to quick settings and save. It has rectified the problem for now and I receive notifications. Thanks Mick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @mickharris.

I'm happy to know that your issue was solved after following some steps. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out if further assistance is needed. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes