Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic died and a few days passed before I was able to charge it again. Now it won't turn on or charge. I've tried resetting it, allowing it to charge for over an hour before attempting to turn it on, charging it using different outlets/adapters/chargers, cleaning it, etc. Nothing has worked. The screen is still black with no response to charge, touch, or pushing of buttons.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I am having a similar issue. I went swimming and when I got out of the water it shut off. It wont turn on and I cant charge it. I reached out to support and they have to look into it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue as you, ChrstinaSi. I went for a swim and it shut off. I eventually got it on, but it won't charge even after being on the charger all night. It only went to 35%. I tried a factory reset after trying for a few days to restart it by holding down all 3 buttons. I tried this while on the charger, off the charger, and several times. After doing the factory reset it no longer goes on. I am so frustrated. If you find a solution please share. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My iconic had been flashing the fitbit signal and then battery died. Now it will not take a charge or turn on.

Best Answer
0 Votes