Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic wont turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic is not working. Was onto Andrea in live chat, went through all steps, none worked, screen still black, just as she was making a suggestion the connection dropped. Cant get back into live chat. So annoyed at the moment wish I bought a garmin now.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mintworks nice to see you on the Fitbit Forums, welcome.

Thanks for contacting our support team via chat and for confirming them all the steps you've already tried. Sorry for this inconvenience. I noticed that our team already has your case under their wings, please let me know if you got a resolution from them. Otherwise, I'll be glad to keep assisting you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mintworks nice to see you on the Fitbit Forums, welcome.

Thanks for contacting our support team via chat and for confirming them all the steps you've already tried. Sorry for this inconvenience. I noticed that our team already has your case under their wings, please let me know if you got a resolution from them. Otherwise, I'll be glad to keep assisting you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes