Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionis will not pair or sync to Samsung note 9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My Ionic will not stay paired or continually sync with my Samsung Note 9 phone. I’ve tried restarting the watch, the phone, turning Bluetooth off, uninstalling the Fitbit app and reinstalling it etc etc. Nothing works. Reading the forum this problems been going on for years and I find it a bit disturbing that Fitbit cannot seem to solve it! Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @1IanH

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Ionic and for all the troubleshooting tried so far. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. 

If you already followed all the instructions listed here and review the requirements to sync and the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes