Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SPO2 result logged in the dashboard or is it only shown on the clockface itself ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have installed the clockface SPO2 and the function is working fine.  I receive on the clockface the daily result of the recording.  My question is now where I can find the statistics about this function in the dashboard or is it only shown on the clockface ? Thank you and kind regards. Linda Hermans

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had the same question.  Other than the clock face option which came out of the blue with the last update I cannot find out much about the SpO2 capability.   The watch face is ok, but not my favorite but I really DO want the SpO2 tracking!

It seems to only track during sleep though?   And it takes a long time in the morning to get the result.  It just keeps saying "Recording SpO2" for like an hour after I get up.  And then it is pegged for the day.  It would be great if it was continuous and not just at night. 

Does anyone know of any documentation or when it will be added to the dashboard?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

At the moment, only on the clock face.

Best Answer

I had the same question.  Other than the clock face option which came out of the blue with the last update I cannot find out much about the SpO2 capability.   The watch face is ok, but not my favorite but I really DO want the SpO2 tracking!

It seems to only track during sleep though?   And it takes a long time in the morning to get the result.  It just keeps saying "Recording SpO2" for like an hour after I get up.  And then it is pegged for the day.  It would be great if it was continuous and not just at night. 

Does anyone know of any documentation or when it will be added to the dashboard?

Best Answer