Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost hexagonal metal clip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there

I have lost the hexagonal clip that connects the flappy bit of the strap to the main strap.

This must-have fell off about 50 times but till now, I have always found it. Daft design. But... very little surprises me with Ionic any longer... 

I need a replacement - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Marcus

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

One possibility - the other sized strap that came with it has the same part, and can be moved from one strap to the other.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi @Marcus1975, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. If you unfortunately lost the metal clip of your Fitbit Ionic wristband, I recommend you to use the one that came with the other wristband just as @JohnnyRow suggested. Otherwise, you can visit our Fitbit store to check a replacement band because this specific item is not sold separately. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marcus1975,

If the damage is to the band - making the clip fall off then using the clip from the spare band may not work.

Yo can also purchase non-genuine bands from eBay as well. I've never bought a N-G band for the Ionic, but I got one for a Versa that was as good as the OEM one. I even just replaced the half of the band that had failed. Couldn't tell the difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes