Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Measurements

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to work out the size of the Ionic, on the specs it looks smaller than the surge but it looks bigger in the pics so assuming sizing is just the screen rather than overall, does anyone know the overall size, currently have a surge and I am trying to work out how much different the Ionic is!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Oustalado @USAF-Larry Check out the measurements below:

• Width of tracker: 38.59mm
  • Weight: 30g
  • Length of bands with tracker (large): 258mm
  • Thickness: 12.2mm

Hope you find this helpful.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
39 REPLIES 39

@Oustalado, check out this Unboxing Video for some pictures of the new tracker - some of the pictures give a good indication of the size of it.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2017/08/fitbit-ionic-gps-smartwatch-all-the-details.html

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Oustalado @USAF-Larry Check out the measurements below:

• Width of tracker: 38.59mm
  • Weight: 30g
  • Length of bands with tracker (large): 258mm
  • Thickness: 12.2mm

Hope you find this helpful.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have the fitbit blaze... How does the size compare to it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also curious about this too...would be nice to see the Blaze and Ionic side-by-side for comparison. 🙂

Best Answer

Yeah a side by side visual would be nice 👍🏻 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw a video on YouTube from Tom's Guide and they had a side by side comparison of the FitBit Blaze (right) and Ionic (left)

I took a screen shot and hopefully you can go to the link to check it out because I am stupid and don't know how to upload an image on here lol http://imgur.com/XA5QVad

Best Answer

@CopperWolf808, to post your picture here, just click the "Photos" icon above where you are entering the text, and select your picture to upload and then click Done. It will then post the picture where your cursor was in the message block, like this:

XA5QVad.png

Best Answer

Awesome. Thanks !! I'm a bit bummed to see the the thickness of the band is the same as the regular Blaze one. I hated the regular strap of the Blaze on me. I paid more to get the slim version. That one I like a lot. 

Hopefully there will be a slim strap for sale asap. Or aftermarket 

Best Answer

Anybody know the length of the Ionic without the bands?

Best Answer

Thanks @USAF-Larry but for some reason it doesn't let me select a photo, it just has me input; Source, Image Description, and Dimensions. That's why I thought I was doing something wrong lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CopperWolf808, are using a smartphone to reply to the message, or the web-based Community?  If you are using the web-based Community, when you click on Photos it should present a screen such as this, where you can select "Choose Files":

Photos.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh yeah I am using a smart phone @USAF-Larry thank you for helping me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

And what are the measurements of the surge?

Best Answer

I actually like the ionic design. I always thought the blaze was a strange looking watch, but taste is subjective. They look to be roughly the same size. My plan is to let a few friends be beta testers and get the watch first. I'll pick one up during the inevitable Black Friday sale. Either way an ionic is going to be my Christmas present to myself. 

Best Answer

I want to know size in comparison to the blaze. I would prefer order if I could see the 2 side by side

Best Answer
0 Votes

@raer, did you see the picture posted above by @CopperWolf808 showing the Blaze and the Ionic side by side?  As I recall the picture has the Ionic in the left hand and the Blaze in the right hand.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@raer wrote:

I want to know size in comparison to the blaze. I would prefer order if I could see the 2 side by side

A picture (above) is worth a thousand words. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry wrote:

@raer, did you see the picture posted above by @CopperWolf808 showing the Blaze and the Ionic side by side?

Nuts @USAF-Larry you pipped me by a second. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

You gotta be quick, @SunsetRunner!  LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes