Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music control with Powerbeats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I posted on the 4th and wanted to update to let everyone know that my battery today stands at 51%.

I can say I feel it seems to report more drain after an activity than I can ever remember. A 8% decrease in battery life after a 27 minute GPS enabled walk with Bluetooth .... but saying this it seems as if the normally daily draw down is what I would normally expect. So all in all seems to be working great.

One Question since the update:

To start an exercise, I start my music, I tap on the Exercise, I wait to connect GPS and I start my activity. When I am finished I end that Exercise ... no problem. 

What I am confused about Post Upgrade is the ability to get back to the active screen where my Music is playing as in this case it still is playing.

I can advance the music via the Powerbeats controls but I cannot seem to get the Ionic back to a screen which shows me what is actively playing.

If I select Music, it asks me if I want to Play or Shuffle my list but as I am mentioning, it is already playing. 

The only way to stop the music is to power off my earphones.

I cannot seem to remember pre-upgrade if this was intuitive or if I could ever do the same but I am certainly lost here if there is a way to do this as the way I am trying does not seem to work.

Cheers!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you on the Community Forums! Thanks for posting your inquiry. By the way, I’ve moved your post to initiate a different thread to have a better chance to get the correct response for your inquiry.

Can you please confirm if the music is saved on your Ionic or phone? If the music is saved on your mobile device, you have to link the Powerbeats to the watch. If the music is saved on your mobile device please note that there could be some interference between the watch and the headphones since both devices (Ionic and Powerbeats) are paired via Bluetooth to the phone. 

The situation you described, that you can advance the music via Powerbeats controls can lead that the connection between mobile device and Ionic gets lost. Normally you can't fast forward a song with the Ionic.

Please have a look at these articles for more information: How do I control music with my Fitbit device?

Why can't I control music with my Fitbit device?

I'll be around in case that you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes