Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ionic doesn't receive notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic doesn't show anything. It hasn't received any notifications from my iPhone for about a month. Alarms set work, but any bottoms cannot work. The iPhone app works, sync is OK. What happened to my Iconinc?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @しんしん! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. It's pretty weird that you're not receiving any notifications on your Ionic. 

I would like you to confirm that you've set the notifications properly by following the steps mentioned on this article. Also, double check that you have a supported device

I'm not sure if the display isn't working as well or just the notifications, because you mentioned, that your Ionic doesn't show anything. If it doesn't then restart it

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @しんしん! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. It's pretty weird that you're not receiving any notifications on your Ionic. 

I would like you to confirm that you've set the notifications properly by following the steps mentioned on this article. Also, double check that you have a supported device

I'm not sure if the display isn't working as well or just the notifications, because you mentioned, that your Ionic doesn't show anything. If it doesn't then restart it

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes