Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Some time back end of 2018 I bought this ionic from a local vendor at my place as Amazon was gonna take  too much time to deliver and I was very excited but it was a very high priced watch in India and my brother told me to go for an iWatch ( I should have listened to him and I regret this decision till day) less than 6 months this watch had frozen heart rate sensor. After that I reached the service center for help and they sent me a new piece and after that I went on sailing where I didn't touch this replacement watch as there is no internet and all . Hence I left this new piece home and after 6 months I returned home to reuse the new /(replacement watch) they had sent me it was working fine for about six months from my signoff till date and that means now it's out of warranty as the new/(replacement watch) has a warranty of only 06 months . And now this watch has frozen heart rate sensor again and also in between all this , I had returned with a new phone which could never be synchronised withe ionic so the old android phone with broken screen had to be kept to just sync my stuff from theis replacement watch. It has been a disastrous decision and consequently the most embarrassing moments and decisions of my life . Now I doubt that they are going to send me anything. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and word choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@VisheshTalwat Hey there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Fitbit Ionic and our Support team. 

I see where your frustration is coming from. Our Support team reviews each case individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty, if you have any questions about the option given, you may want to contact them for further information because they have access to your case details. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes