Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New workout shortcuts?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any idea if there is a plan to add more shortcuts that you can add to the Ionic?  I hate that when I play volleyball I have to use it a "workout" and change it afterwards.  I don't like it because "workout" does not show steps.  If I choose "walk" then I cannot modify it afterwards.

I just saw that "soccer" is not even one of the shortcut selections. Why would most major sports not be on here....... Just Tennis. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@racertempo There are two new Exercise modes on Ionic, Swim Exercise mode that lets you see your real-time laps, exercise duration and calories burned on your wrist and a new Run Detect feature that automatically tracks real-time heart rate, pace, distance, elevation, and split times with seamless GPS activation on-device. Ionic also offers an interval workout mode that provides an interval timer for those interested in activities like circuit training or HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workouts.

If you'd like to see any specific exercise shortcuts added to Ionic, I recommend creating an Ionic specific Feature Suggestion idea here.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@racertempo There are two new Exercise modes on Ionic, Swim Exercise mode that lets you see your real-time laps, exercise duration and calories burned on your wrist and a new Run Detect feature that automatically tracks real-time heart rate, pace, distance, elevation, and split times with seamless GPS activation on-device. Ionic also offers an interval workout mode that provides an interval timer for those interested in activities like circuit training or HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workouts.

If you'd like to see any specific exercise shortcuts added to Ionic, I recommend creating an Ionic specific Feature Suggestion idea here.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Unless I am missing something here.... They are completely removed on the Ionic? So the 7 shortcuts will not be there like the blaze?

Can you start a workout in your own at least, like holding the button on the Charge HR..... Or only when the Ionic senses one? 

Thanks 

Best Answer

Hi Erik.  How do I get intervals that are in seconds?  My exercise shortcuts only display minutes, and the lowest one is 1 minute

Best Answer
0 Votes