Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Intermittently—though “usually” would

work too—my Fitbit won’t recognize my internet connection unless I’m on WiFi. It’s annoying, but not the end of the world.

My WiFi is down and so in order to log anyway, I have tried everything for the millionth time. Restarting the phone, logging out and back in to the app (well, it won’t let me back in), deleting the app and reinstalling, checking my data settings and so on.

Nothing seems to work. I got it cooperating long enough for me to look up and log in some chips (after turning WiFi on and off), but now it won’t even do that, and data is obviously working on all my phone (that’s how I’ve typed this). But now it says I don’t have an internet connection even when I try to log in.

Hopefully it’s just something silly I overlooked, but for the life of me I can’t fix it. And it really should work without WiFi.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Here’s a cap of the log-in screen. No other app has this issue. But it even does it when I use the app at all without WiFi.Here’s a cap of the log-in screen. No other app has this issue. But it even does it when I use the app at all without WiFi.

Best Answer
0 Votes