Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until friday, 2/28/2020, my Fitbit synced including sleep logs, starting on 2/29/2020 it no longer will sync my sleep logs, but syncs everything else.  I rebooted my watch, I restarted my phone, I even uninstalled the Fitbit app, restarted phone, then reinstalled the app, still won't sync the sleep logs(2 days worth, so far), what else should I try, getting frustrated.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @totallyforgiven, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared with me, your effort and patience troubleshooting your Ionic before posting are appreciated, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To clarify this issue, can you please let me know if you're experiencing syncing difficulties with your Ionic or the sleep information that was recorded when you were asleep is not syncing? When you wake up and check your stats, you can see that the device recorded sleep or not? Which mobile device are you using? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Ionic to refresh its performance and try the following steps.

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the operating system version of your phone is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Note: Some of the steps above were already tried but the actual order is really important.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So I've done that, but what I think is going on is that the device is not measuring my resting heart rate, it sees my heart rate, but it doesn't keep a regular listing of it.  I am not sure if it is a case of damaged, as I can be kind of rough, or if it is the app.  I will try again with the installation of the app.  However but it isn't a device issue as I have a Pixel 3xl, which is pure android. 
Best Answer
0 Votes