Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i first brought my ionic it worked  fine, i did the updates and it still worked, i changed the clock to my choice and now im not getting any notification on ionic at all, it won't even receive the test signal 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Try a restart, @Slow-one, either from the Settings menu or hold the bottom right and left buttons together fro 10secs 7ntil the screen blanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried swiping from right to left and checking that notifications are set to "receive from phone"?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Appin wrote:

Have you tried swiping from right to left and checking that notifications are set to "receive from phone"?

Always a good one too though actually from left to right 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes
i hadn't because didn't even know that option was there,i have changed it to receive notifications,what i don't get is I didn't turn them off
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops! Sorry, you are absolutely right. Should have written from left to right. Glad I'm not a surgeon!

Best Answer
0 Votes
i have set it to receive from phone but it still dosn't receive the test signal
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't help. I had a similar problem of lost notifications and I emailed the support team through the website and I found them very through and helpful. That's where I learned about the left to right swipe. Hope it all gets resolved soon. Good luck! A

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Slow-one wrote:

When i first brought my ionic it worked  fine, i did the updates and it still worked, i changed the clock to my choice and now im not getting any notification on ionic at all, it won't even receive the test signal 

I had exactly the same issues with mine two days ago, out of no where it just stopped receiving all notifications..  I tried everything I could think of, restart, uninstall and reinstall app, swiping right to left, checking any setting on ionic and in app. 

Only thing that worked 100% for me.... uninstall the ionic from your app and then reinstall as a new one. You lose no data and it just reinstall the ionic again. Vwalah! Notifications back again. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes