Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Watch Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to see a better way to buy paid watch faces. There is one called Classic Digital in the Android store that is done very well. The install is great. I would like more done like this. I guess Apple, Android and Windows stores would need to be use which makes it harder on developers. Maybe Fitbit could put a watch face section in their store? Nothing against these developer but I will not take the chance of buying through an email address or some pay service I have never heard of that may or may not be around in the future. I would like to have them all in one or two places. Max.

Sense, LG V60 Thinq Android 10, Surface Pro Win 10
Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

I totally agree. I just bought and received my fitbit versa lite and thought when I bought 5 different watch faces, they would be kept under "Clocks" then "My Versa Lite". Nope, just the most recent bought. Having to go back and forth to the website every single time I want to change my clock faces is a pain.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ipurchased a bundle in may 2019 had to replace the Ionic and could not find the watch face I had previously purchased.  How can I find my all the watch faces I have purchased

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

You can perform a lookup at https://k-pay.io/lookup

If it says it cannot find anything, please contact us at help@k-pay.io so
we can help you fix that.

Kind regards,
Kristof
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received a Fitbit versa2 as a Christmas gift.  It was replaced by Fitbit due to a defective battery.  However,  I had made watch face purchases for the old unit. Is there a way to get those watch faces transferred to the new unit? How can I contact the developer? I don't have the name of the developer/company. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, kverpoorten

This is exactly was my concern. Thank you so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit quickly tells you they're not responsible for the sorry state of their watch faces which they're eager to use as a big selling point for their watches. You gotta get in touch with God about that.  But even though they have this **ahem**ty problem they continue to use this screwy system to sell watches that are not cheap. Mine was $160.  I want my frigging watch faces.  I've bought 4 or 5 times and still have no watch faces. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It should sure as heck be Fitbits problem.  They're selling the watches and pocketing nice profits and knowing there's a problem they still use watch faces as a major selling point. There's at the very least ineptitude and likely there is scamming. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck.  I've tried every email I use and every possible password and I haven't gotten in once. Why do they need the email to get in?  You're getting a face you've paid for onto obviously the same phone. There's no danger that a stranger is stealing a watch face from you since the face has already been paid for. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Texlou904,

What exactly are you trying to login to? A kiezelpay account? Because those are only for developers wanting to sell clockfaces.

As a customer that bought something you don't need an acount.

If you are having trouble installing the clockfaces you purchased, or want a refund for the double/triple payments you say you did, please contact us at help@kiezelpay.com

Kind regards,

Kristof

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s actually not true. The Keizel pay has a link that says unlock so anytime you’ve already paid for a clock face all you do is click the link. it’ll take you back to the clock.  There will be a code on the watch.  you enter the code - along with the original email you used to purchase the clock face and it will show up back on your watch. I have done it multiple times with multiple clock faces.  I have posted the link below.

https://kzl.io/unlock  

Best Answer
0 Votes